Leadership Language in Action: The Six Conversations that Matter
May 12, 2017-10:00 A.M.-12:30 P.M. US ET
Leadership Language in Action is training conducted around Peter's very popular Six Conversations that Matter. It teaches how to create a culture of greater accountability and sustain organizational change by shifting the conversation towards possibility, ownership, commitment and gift mindedness. Based on Peter's books Community: The Structure of Belonging and The Answer to How is Yes, Leadership Language in Action will help you:
- Understand the impact of a personal
choice for accountability
- Develop the road map for creating a
culture of accountability
- Create business literacy and an understanding
of the playing field
- Develop the skills to change your conversations
- Develop and identify methods to
change management practices and
- Learn how to deal with cynics, victims
- Develop skills to negotiate for exemptions
from others outside your unit
- Develop a plan to begin the implementation
in your own community.
Cost: $250-For more information call 1-866-770-2227 or 513-524-2227.
This training is highly interactive and requires that participants be at an individual workstation with reliable internet connection, built in mic or headset and a webcam.